Our Reading Room is now open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and
Saturday from 10:30am to 12:30pm, and on Friday from 2pm to 4pm.
You can also join our Sunday services (at 11am
) and Wednesday
meetings (at 7:30pm
Two methods of access to our Meetings and Services are available:
Via any telephone or mobile phone using Zoom.
You will be charged at your standard (local UK) call rate.
Via the internet using Zoom
- Call any one of the following UK numbers:
|0330 088 5830 ||0131 460 1196 ||0203 051 2874|
|0203 901 7895||0203 481 5237||0203 481 5240|
- When prompted enter the following Meeting ID, followed by hash:
- There is no participant ID, so at the next prompt just enter hash:
- You will then be prompted for the meeting password, which must be obtained
in advance from the CLERK. Enter
the provided password, followed by a hash (#)
- If your computer or smartphone already has the Zoom app,
CLICKING THIS LINK
will take you straight to the meeting room. If you do not
already have the Zoom app loaded on your device this link will enable
you to download it, before taking you to the meeting.
- If you have the Zoom app you can also join by opening the app
and clicking “Join” or “Join meeting”.
Then enter the Meeting ID: 210 988 7924.
- Enter the meeting password, which must be obtained
in advance from the CLERK.
- The app may ask a question about what audio to join with. Select
“Call using internet audio” or “Join with computer audio”.
- Participants’ microphones will be muted during the services
except when giving a testimony. Instructions for un-muting will be
given out by the First Reader at the Wednesday testimony meetings.
We also ask you to keep your video cameras turned off during the services
to conserve bandwidth.
If you wish to send a written testimony, to be read out at a Wednesday
meeting, you can send it via EMAIL
or alternatively text it to 07986 592 459
at any time.
A warm welcome awaits you in whatever way you choose to join us.